Fotografisk Center is required by law to protect your personal data. This Notice explains how we process (e.g. collect, use, store, and share) your personal data. We will process any personal data about you in accordance with this Notice and with applicable law.
1. Who are we?
The company responsible for processing your personal data:
Fotografisk Center Association
1704 Copenhagen V
You are always welcome to contact Fotografisk Center if you have any questions about our handling of your personal information by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do we collect your personal information?
We get your personal data from the following sources:
• From you directly
• From publicly available publications, websites, or social media
3. Why do we process your personal data?
We process personal data about you for the following purposes:
• To keep you updated on Fotografisk Center’s exhibition, events, and other activities or to respond to your questions or request for information You are not required to provide us with your personal data. If you do not want Fotografisk Center to use your personal data, you will not be able to stay in touch or otherwise do business with us. You can always contact us to have your personal data deleted from our databases and services.
4. What personal information do we process and store about you?
we may process the following types of personal data:
• Contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT)
• For suppliers: Financial information (bank account number, amounts paid to you for services rendered)
5. Why are we allowed by law to process your personal data?
Our processing of your personal data requires a legal basis. By law, we are allowed to process your personal data described above in Section 4 based on the following legal bases
• the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests. The legitimate interests are to engage in daily communication and conduct business-related activities.
6. How do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with:
• Suppliers or vendors that assist our company (e.g., consultants, IT service providers, financial institutions, law firms)
• Public authorities
7. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for the following period of time:
• For as long as needed to provide you with the services requested by you • For as long as required by applicable law.
8. What are your rights?
In general, you have the following rights:
• You can get an overview of what personal data we have about you
• You can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
• You can get an update or correction to your personal data
• You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed.
• You can have us stop or limit processing of your personal data
• If you have given consent for us to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent
• You can submit a complaint about how we process your personal data to a Data Protection Authority. Under applicable law, there may be limits on these rights depending on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Contact us as described in with questions or requests relating to these rights.